Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: My 1-Year Anniversary on the Board!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Robin,

    Your post caused me to look for the date I joined- Also June 6, 2005. So happy one year anniversary to me, too! I echo everything you said about the board- it's been great!
    Jo

  2. #2
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Congratulations on all that you have accomplished, Robin. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    After all-----you have a doctor's title now.
    Dr. Robin the best AG restorer! [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

  3. #3
    emer222
    Guest emer222's Avatar

    Post

    Happy "1-year-on-the-board" anniversary, Robin! It's been fun getting to know you and your dollies.


    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2006
    Posts
    384
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats on your one year anniversary! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] Woot Woot

  5. #5
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    Awww. Happy anniversary! [img]smile.gif[/img] Glad you're here--I always enjoy reading your posts!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm glad you joined the board, Robin. I love your posts and albums. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Anniversary!!!!
    Time flies doesn't it!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy One Year Anniversary on the board! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, thanks, everybody! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Gotta LOVE this board!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow. Congrats! It's great having you on here, Robin.

    I can't believe that I'm coming up on TWO YEARS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •